Thursday, March 14, 2013

Holiday + Adventure!

Some time in November last year, I was checking on the website for cheap tickets.  Simply because November and December were the most hectic season in my calendar.  I want to go away so desperately then.  I wanted to go away in January.  However, due to the continuous busy schedule in January and Chinese New Year in February, I purchased a return tickets with a promotion rate in the beginning of March. 
Due to a pack schedule in March, I almost didn't manage to go.  I was thinking of diverting my trip to Melbourne instead of Perth as all my relatives were back in Malaysia a week before my arrival.  However, .... I managed to plan something on that short trip.  I was so wanted for a horse riding.  So, I did.  I rented a car, drove it down to Busselton and then to Margaret River.  I managed drove to visit a friend who married and residing there now.  It's been an adventurous experience as this is the second time I visited Perth and I cannot recognise anywhere at all, let's not talk about how to get around or to drive to another town which I have never been.  Thanks to GPS of course... hehe.....
I like this holiday a lot.  I like to travel myself, do things I like... and I am glad to have my horse riding sessions with lots of trotting and canter.  I have learned quite a bit.  Thanks for my German instructor who started her first ride since 13. It's not my first ride.  But I have not ride for more than 10 times.  According to my instructor, I have done a very good job that day.  I have shown her I can really ride. After living in this world for more than 35 years, I discovered I am good in horse riding. hahaha...
Well, I really enjoy a lots of country side towns' life. Seriously.... I am considering visiting more of those towns alone. hehe...









 

No comments: