Friday, July 23, 2010

Disturbed!

Well, not that I am disturbed by anyone or anything in particular.. I am just emotionally disturbed. First with the feeling of insecure in me over my career. It is like no guarantee in whatever I do and my future in particular is not guaranteed and secure. Well, not that career would guarantee anything in future in the first place, just that.. at least, it should be something which I can look forward to. AT least an aim should be there for me to achieve. So, ya... due to the insecure feeling I had, I applied to colleges to start my teaching career. Again, yes, I do understand that this will not too to be able to secure my future. Only God and His promise will!
I was so pleased to be informed by 2 phone calls that 2 colleges are looking for law lecturer at the moment. One, part time and one, full time. I went to the part time and for an obvious reason, I do feel it is more acceptable ... because of the amount of time committment I need to give to a part time job. For a 3 hours work of a week, I will get that amont of pay, I think it is good. That's the first college.
The second one ... is a full time job. Trust me, i drove in to the college compound and I realised no one drives a Kelisa or Kancil in that college. Every car I seen is at least Toyota Vios level and most of the, are a better car then Vios. I feel intimidated... seriously... hahaha...
Well, I am yet to decide which one to go... but i think since the full time college is very intimidating... i might just accept the existing part time offer and try another part time somewhere. Well...
Yes, I am distrubed... very much disturbed by my career path... it's time to think "is this the time?". Well, I always say I want to only go for it when I am at the highest level in life. Is that so? or shall it be ... according to His time?
- Disturbed! -

No comments: