Oh well, many do know I am playing farm town and it's since the invitation of SC, I started to play Farm Town (FT). As SC is doing account, I follow her advise in this game. We usually planted seeds that will ready to be harvest after 3 to 4 days (simply because we are all very busy with works and no time for FT) and the 'coins' or money which we will receive, is greater than those which will be ready to harvest for 1 days or less then a day. The system of FT changed a few times. Intially, you get points for harvesting and also plowing, but FT improved and now, you can only earn points by plowing and planting, but not harvesting. I have been playing for almost a year now and throughout, with whatever changes they implemented, nothing affect me so much.
Only a few months back, I realise a few more friends also playing FT and they are trying to overtake me. Well, I must again stress this, that because I have been planting seeds that only ready for harvest for 3 to 4 days, I earn a lot, but my point (lack of harvest and plowing) is not as much as my friends. I struggled for a while, thinking that I only have $700,000.00, but later, when I checked again, it's $7,000,000.00 instead. I moved forward (level) quite fast and I am now, reaching the final level and I still have about $3,000.000,00 after all the lands, houses, luxuries and I have purchased.
The Moral of this Farm Town is that, we should lives like this, hard working, struggled in the beginning, and after that, even with 'changes' around, obstacles in life, etc, we will get through it.
Unlike some of my friends, I realised they have yet to buy their second piece of land until now, simply because they are not focusing correctly in the beginning. Yes, they overtook me, but that's for a while.
So, I must remind myself these days, that even I have to struggle hard now and wait for the good days to come, I must still work and continue to work and work and work... and when I got through this, everything will be fine until the end.
- Moral from Farm Town -
No comments:
Post a Comment