Sunday, December 17, 2006

Christmas Caroling + Carnival

Yes. If you asked me what I was busy with, it's going to be Christmas activities. Christmas Caroling just finished last weekend and thereafter, it was the Youth Celebration (thank goodness I wasn't involve) and it's a preparation for the Gaya Street Carnival starting today, 18.12.2006 until 22.12.2006. Well, due to my tiredness since the drafting of the Sale and Purchase Agreement for one of my client in KL until now, wow... about 3 months plus now, that I didn't had enough sleep and rest. I enjoyed some of the moment of my busy schedule but not all. If you ask me which part I didn't enjoy the most, it is going to be the association with the people arounds me. I know we have different characters, but I really can hardly tolerate with some particular one. Well, althought I shouldn because I should love everyone as myself as the bible taught us, but I will have to say that, all these are really not self-induced and it is outer effect. Some do said I was stubborn for not going to sleep early, didn't eat on time, etc. But they didn't know that I was rushing for time and time and time and there's so many things in my hand. Some people always waiting for 'instruction' and they do not take initiave to help. The definition of "HELP" from this group of people is actually, WAITING FOR INSTRUCTION. Well, some of you do know that my definition of HELP is more than that. AAARRRGGGG....... I wanted a good, relaxing and quiet Christmas and I hope my 'going home for Chrismtas' this Friday will give me a good break.
Thanks to some of you who are being so considerate and encouraging. Without your SMS, Emails and phone calls, I would have been given up all these long time ago. Thank you!!!
So, I think you won't see me blogging for this week, until a day or two before Christmas. Do remember me in your prayer. I need it a lot!!!!
- BUSY -

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'll cook you lamb chop if you fly yourself over to KL.. ahhahahha

SaD.jc

theGodlyLawyer said...

Hmm...you really bad....!! always tempt. me with lamb chop.... i wish i can have roast turkey instead for Christmas.